We are seeking a talented Mechanical Designer to support our growing operations in San Diego. This position is primarily responsible for the development of mechanical drawings and management of equipment fabrication, as well as other support tasks including, but not limited to:
- Generation of P&ID, electrical, GA and assembly drawings
- Generation of BOM and submittal packages for custom projects
- Supervision and management of equipment fabrication
Requirements and Expectations
The successful candidate will be skilled in the use of Solidworks and AutoCAD in the design and manufacture of industrial process equipment. Ideal requirements include:
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in industrial water process equipment design and manufacturing
- Experience with PVC, ABS and metallic plumbing fittings
- Experience or aptitude towards electromechanical process equipment
- Passion for water, technology, and learning
- English written and spoken communication language skills
- Adhere to the principals of manufacturing, OSHA and MSHA safety guidelines
- Electrical & mechanical troubleshooting
- Must be a responsible self-starter. Able to take direction and learn quickly.
- Ability to grasp technical and scientific information quickly
Frontier Water Systems offers a competitive salary and benefits package along with an engaging work environment in a rapidly growing company.
Frontier is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.