About Frontier Water Systems
Frontier Water Systems is a San Diego based company. We specialize in engineered equipment solutions for the removal of selenium, nitrate, and heavy metals from wastewater using the first of their kind, efficient modular bioreactors. We’ve saved industry partners tens of millions of dollars to-date, setting new standards through practical process innovation.
Frontier Water Systems is currently seeking a full-time Office Coordinator/Accounting Assistant. The ideal candidate will be a cheerful and energetic self-starter who is passionate about the earth’s water environment and enjoys working with a diverse group of staff, suppliers, and clients. The successful candidate will be a person who possesses strong attention to detail and the ability to think independently and, when appropriate, recommend solutions. This is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment for a rapidly growing company and a great group of people.
Requirements and Expectations
- Light receptionist duties, greet customers and answer phone
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Sort and distribute incoming mail
- Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms
- Review expense reports
- Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly
- Respond to all vendor inquiries, reconcile vendor statements, research, and correct discrepancies
- Assist in month end closing
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Manage office supplies and the company’s employee meal program
- Assist with other projects as needed
Qualifications and Skill Sets
- 5+ years of Accounts Payable experience
- High school diploma required, college courses in accounting preferred
- Must be well organized and a self-starter
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
- Proficient in Excel, Word and, QuickBooks
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, basic accounting principles knowledge, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills
- Thorough knowledge of applicable accounts payable/general ledger systems and procedures, financial chart of accounts and corporate procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
Frontier Water Systems offers competitive salary and benefits along with an engaging work environment in a rapidly growing company.
Frontier is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Candidates please direct cover letter, resumes and inquiries to email@example.com